A Graphics Library...Why?

Eduardo F. Cidade Sr. ecidade at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 22 15:26:38 PDT 2010

Thanks Edward.  You and fellow Frame Templars have given me a bit to go on.

The procedure is there....that's not the void....it's the "why" behind it.

Why am I doing it?
Is there a regulatory requirement?
Is this "auditable" (is that a word?)
Is there a Return on Investment (ROI)?

Again, so many thanks....still open to suggestions

All the best

Eduardo

On Tue 22/06/10 17:49 , "DeRosier, Edward" Edward.DeRosier at anritsu.com sent: