A Graphics Library...Why?

Mollye Barrett mollye at clearpath.cc
Thu Jun 24 13:32:31 PDT 2010

Hi Rick,

I've used Extensis Portfolio for years. Also used the older version of
ACSee and, while very good, it did not provide all the relational data
needed.
Several years ago, I worked with programmers at Ken Cook Company to
develop a Graphics Tracker
(http://www.kencook.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88:graphics-tracker&catid=25:the-project).
The KCC product is especially useful for the equipment industry and a
fine, hosted product.

Right now, I'm developing an image gallery in a Confluence wiki. Some
functionality is built-in but not enough!

Best,
Mollye