Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 03:06:43 PDT 2010

Hello
How are you!
Are you busy those days? I would like to tell you a good news. I always chatted with a staff who come from w e b(elefok.com), their company export electronic items, and have a good reputation in the world. Every time we have a pleasant chat. I think they are worthy of being trust. Then I bought a little item that a good quality and competitive price. I am very satisfied with their services. I hope you can check it and seize the diffcult opportunity to shop!
Best wishes,