Acrobat v9 and FM v7.478 /7.579

Diana Stock Diana.Stock at wnco.com
Wed Jun 30 12:35:55 PDT 2010

Art, thanks for such a prompt response!

Error Message:
'The filter encountered an error and could not complete the translation.'

I already tried to roll back the version to 7 and 8 which I know import fine.  I also used each version of software to perform the transitions.

So - right now as a work around until I can find a fix, I am taking a snapshot of the v9 PDF file and pasting into an Anchored Frame in FM 7.

Diana