'Revert to Saved' - how to trigger programmtically

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 04:22:23 PST 2010

I think you could also issue the Revert To Saved F_Code.  I don't have the F_Codes in front of me so I can't verify it exactly, but there should be one for every menu command, at least.  So there should be one for Revert to Saved.  This is a way for the API to execute commands that don't have a specific API call.  You can also use F_Codes to check which command has been executed and caught in a notification.

Or you can close without saving and open again...  I presume Revert To Saved is a macro to do just that.  And I guess it would give you more control, such that you can verify exactly what the obj ID is for the document.  So I guess Rick's answer is probably the best one.  But you should know about F_Codes, anyway...

cud