[Free Framers] Re: Global changes to Anchored Frames?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:02:59 PST 2010

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for doing the research, but this is to change existing frames & content.
ImpGraph does this (partially -- doesn't do the rules and content
position -- for NEW imports. And it does it very well.

However, I'm happy to report that Rick Quattro at
frameexpert at truevine.net has a script that he quickly modified to do
this.
I'm a happy customer.

Cheers,