SCORM

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:32:47 PST 2010

> I think I should be setting it up from the Blank template so that I can use the HTML Help output from RH...and skip the idea of framesets and RH WebHelp for now. If I can get it working in simplified form, I can always add complexity later as part of continuous improvement processes. ;-)

MS HTML Help? CHM? That won't work for SCORM. You'll need HTML.

> When you say defining the first and end pages, could that be as straight-forward as the file name for the end page being called end_page.html? Or does it have to be in the text, the metadata, or pseudocode?

Per step 4 <http://www.ehow.com/how_4488599_scorm-conformant-course.html>
you need to determine which pages will be your first and last. Some
good examples of what the markup looks like:

http://forio.com/broadcast/docs/advanced_features/scorm.htm

A decent free tutorial:

http://www.scormcourse.com/scorm_2004_beginner/index.htm

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.