Relative Path Problem for Linked Graphics - SOLUTION

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri Mar 5 15:28:48 PST 2010

Rick:

Thanks for the phone call and the FrameScript solution.

I've checked with my boss and if my LSP can't deliver me the fixed files by 9am Monday (PST), I'm going to tell them I'll take the cost of your solution off their invoice (which was delivered minutes after the files were!) as well as an additional charge for my time.

So, you may hear from me Monday morning with a credit card number, ready to do business.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
130 - 4311 Viking Way