Boolean search queries

Joseph Lorenzini panopticon23 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:50:36 PDT 2010

Hi all,

In Framemaker 9, I'd like to find a plugin that significantly enhances the
search functionality, which isn't particularly expensive (between 100-200
dollar range). In particular, I'd like to be able to generate boolean search
queries. I found a plugin called "superfind" but that seems to be only
supported on FrameMaker 8.

Any suggestions on how to enhance the framemaker search functionality is
welcome. I have used the built in wildcard functionality but found it fairly
limited. Though if anyone knows how to use wildcard searches in a
particularly powerful way, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Joseph Lorenzini