Landscape Tables in a Portrait Style Book

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon Mar 22 10:56:18 PDT 2010

That's what I'm doing (the appendix will only deal with this data) but this option rotated the entire text flow and I want the first section to be a standard discussion section with a portrait style Appendix heading.

I only want the tables to be rotated.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation