Change color of interface

Lou Martindale lou at pdma.com
Fri Mar 26 12:15:50 PDT 2010

This is such a mundane request I hate to ask, but I've searched and searched
for an answer. I'm hoping someone on this vast list can help me.

Recently I upgraded from Frame 6 to Frame 9. I am having a lot of problems,
both mental and physical, working with a gray screen. The icons and text
seem to fade into the screen.  The document is in full living color, but the
background (toolbar, pods, menu bar, status bar, etc.) are all in dull,
drab, depressing gray. I'd like to change it to normal windows
configuration. But how to do that is a mystery to me.

I am running Windows XP.

TIA,
Lou

Lou Martindale
Technical Writer/Web Master/Marketing Design
PdMA Corporation - www.pdma.com
lou at pdma.com
813-621-6463 ext. 126

This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
this information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments.

Thank you.