Garbage characters in FM9

LW White lwwhite5 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:53:12 PDT 2010

Mike,

Is the problem limited to Minion Pro font? By any chance, have you edited your maker.ini file lately and if so, did you open it in anything other than Notepad? I learned through frustrating experience that editing maker.ini in say, WordPad, can cause garbage characters to start appearing in place of certain letters.

Best,
Leigh

--Forwarded Message Attachment--