adding a v9.0 license to a 7.1 team

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:01:01 PDT 2010

A thread on this just ran its course on the Adobe FM forum:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/2696392#2696392

So long as you don't mind everyone saving as MIF (and saving as the correct
version; there are three now), and don't mind changing Unicode characters
back and forth, and the people on 8 and 9 don't use any features that didn't
exist in 7, and everyone plays be the rules all the time and doesn't make
any mistakes, you should be OK.

Seriously, it's probably past time to consider getting everyone on the same
platform. Otherwise you're going to be spending a fair amount of time doing
mickey-mouse tweaking that you should be able to ignore. But mechanically,
it'll work.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358