Adobe InDesign Question

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue May 4 13:45:09 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,

You should get your hands on a copy of this book:

A Designer's Guide to Adobe InDesign and XML

This explains the details on XML to InDesign workflows.

http://www.amazon.com/Designers-Guide-Adobe-InDesign-XML/dp/0321503554/ref=s
r_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273005763&sr=1-1

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com