FrmakeMaker 8 to PDF

P K techyy at rocketmail.com
Wed May 5 04:58:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

In my current project, I need to design a page in Framemaker, which when I open in Acrobat PDF version, shows links to all the user guides. Consider that I have three user guides, which are contained in three separte books. In other words, I have three book files - Book A, Book B, and Book C. In Framemaker, I want to create a FM file in which I can add links to each of the book files. All the book files are contained in a separate folder on my machine.  The idea is that the user should be able to able to open any user guide from a single page - all the user would have to do is click on a link in the PDF.

Kindly let me know  how can I do the above.

Thanks!