Question about flow and background text frames

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Fri May 7 15:02:23 PDT 2010

To add to Richard's excellent summary of why you can't do what you want the
way you want...

I recommend the following to students and template dev clients to ensure
ease of use and consistency in headings like TOC and IX:

Set the autonumbering of your TOC_Title paragraph tag to display the phrase
Table of Contents. Do the same for any other generated TOC or IX.

You'll still have to add it manually, but it'll be consistent, and will show
in your TOC (as long as you define the TOC so that you display the
<$paranum> instead of the <$paratext> building block.

-Matt

________________________________

Matt Sullivan
GRAFIX Training