Rely on system fonts only

Jenny Greenleaf jennygreenleaf at comcast.net
Tue May 11 18:29:07 PDT 2010

Rick Quatro told me how to set it at the system level using the Printers and Faxes control panel, but I missed the Advanced>Printing Defaults one.

I have now gone in and found the Advanced and General settings and gotten both of them (they were different, sure enough).

Frame even remembers.

Thank you!!!!!

Jenny