How to kill annoying Adobe Update

Hedley Finger hfinger at handholding.com.au
Mon May 17 17:03:55 PDT 2010

Adobe Update thinks it's in the middle of downloading an updated app.
Every time I boot my Windows computer, it appears, and informs that it
is completing a download -- except there is no filename or app shown in
the pending downloads pane.
How can I kill this off permanently? Presumably, downloading Adobe
Reader latest version and installing it would reinstall Adobe Updater.

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel: +61 3 9809 1229   Fax: (call phone first)
Mobile (cell): +61 412 461 558   Skype: hedley.finger
Email. <hfinger at handholding.com.au>
       <hedley.finger at gmail.com>