reversed text style

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Tue May 18 03:40:26 PDT 2010

Hello Framers & Dick,

My reason for keeping instructions simple is to avoid situations like:
	When the system indicators {FOO} and {BAR} are shown, enter [X][X][X].
... as I have seen users follow instructions and pressing the keys: X and X and X and .

I prefer to separate input and output onto separate lines, for example:
	When the system indicators:
		{FOO} {BAR}
	... are shown, enter:
		[X][X][X]

Punctuation can often mess up instructions, and so I avoid them.
It's just a personal style thing, but for me, keep instructions simple.

Regards
// Simon