reversed text style

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Tue May 18 09:44:15 PDT 2010

At 06:28 -0500 18/5/10, Brad Anderson wrote:

>You can do this even more simply with 2 paragraph formats.  I've just post a sample FrameMaker document at my website to demonstrate how this is done.

Yes, we have used this technique extensively, after trying other options such as tables. You can see the results here...

<http://www.amazon.com/Java-Actually-Comprehensive-Primer-Programming/dp/1844809331/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274200946&sr=1-4>

Only one thing to add: in structured FrameMaker, you can 'bind' the two paragraphs together with a parent element, which makes the whole scheme simpler to use.