Problem running FrameScript in Frame 9

Michael Pearson mt_pearson at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 15:42:13 PDT 2010

Rick,

You can open the files "invisibly" by adding the parameter "MakeVisible(False)" to the Open command in your current script. Something else that might help save on memory a bit is to avoid updating xrefs and insets (if that works for your situation) by adding "UpdateTextReferences(No)" and "UpdateXRefs(No)" params to the Open command. Just a thought.

OPEN Document File(bookcomp.Name) NewVar(vDobj) FileIsOldVersion(OK)
FontNotFoundInDoc(OK) FontNotFoundInCatalog(OK)
AlertUserAboutFailure(False) FileIsInUse(ResetLockAndContinue)
RefFileNotFound(AllowAllRefFilesUnFindable) LanguageNotAvailable(OK)
FontChangedMetric(OK) MakeVisible(False) UpdateTextReferences(No) UpdateXRefs(No);

HTH,
Mike