How to get Unicode text in markers (FM9)

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Thu May 20 04:07:15 PDT 2010

Hello Klaus,

So you say that when I save from FM9 as FM9 MIF (or FM8 MIF) the translated
files should be Unicode, including the marker texts. No extra settings
needed for Trados? In my last project this was not the case, may be the
files were saved as FM7 MIF then (they were saved using an old script that
I've used ever since FM 7).

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Wim Hooghwinkel
Don't forget to invite your contacts to join us at NLDITA 2010. Looking
forward to see you there!

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker / NLDITA 2010
tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
info at idtp.eu