Another issue with character encoding and Web Works Publisher

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Thu May 20 04:11:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

Additional to my other query, here' another one, for those who work with WWP
2003.

I'm not a frequent WWP user, so not very familiar with that tool.
I'm compiling a help project based on Russian FrameMaker files (FM 7.2, WWWP
2003 version 8.6.6587). We're creating a .chm file.

All text goes ok in Russian characters, TOC is ok but the Index shows up as
gabberish.

Does anyone know what to do to get this Index correct in Russian characters?

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,
Wim Hooghwinkel
Don't forget to invite your contacts to join us at NLDITA 2010. Looking
forward to see you there!

iDTP - Technical Communication Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker / NLDITA 2010
tel. +31652036811
Skype wimhooghwinkel
Twitter @idtp @NLDITA
info at idtp.eu