FM9, Mif2Go, and Cross-Refs

Martha Lee martha.lee at coventor.com
Thu May 27 08:16:53 PDT 2010

Hi Jeremy and fellow Frmaers

As Jeremy suggested below,I tried manually importing the template and then
updating the x-refs with the menu. The Figure and Table x-refs display
correctly, with the single number. I then set out to create a one page test
case to send to OmniSys, and guess what, when I strip it down to one page,
the x-refs are updated correctly. Next I tried the whole file, and the
x-refs were in the  correct format. Then I added a second file to the book
file, and the x-refs were incorrect. So if I only have one file in my book
file, doesn't matter which, the x-refs are updated correctly, but if I have
more than one file, the x-refs are not updated correctly. Any suggestions?

By the way, I'm on digest, so please cc me in any response.

Thanks.

Martha