Can the spelling checker be trusted?

Gary Bankston gbanks6472 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 08:49:26 PDT 2010

I've opened a couple old Frame docs V7.2, V8, and V9 and just gone looking
for a specific phrase that I knew a word was misspelled. Found it in V7.2,
and V8, Flew right past it and found no misspelled words in V9. Same thing
with searching for a number sequence in Find/Change. I know it's there, I
can see it, but Frame can't seem to find it. If Spell Checker can't see it,
and Find/Change can't find it, I'm finding myself doing a lot of proofing.
To the positive side of all this, I've found a lot of sentences that clearly
needed more clarification and/or could be better written. Now a quick
proof-read turns into a lengthy re-write.

gb