Page Numbering Problems

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Mon May 31 14:18:20 PDT 2010

I tried both (using Format > Document > Numbering > Page).

First I changed it at the Appendix file level then updated. That made all my page numbers work off the TOC page numbering (Roman Numerals, etc).

Then I selected all files in the book and made the change again. That worked for the Appendix file but it paginated my TOC in Numeric format (not Roman Numerals).

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127