FM file print erroring out

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 13:40:32 PDT 2010

At 13:42 -0500 4/11/10, Karen Mann wrote:

>I finally got the manual to print on an HP Laserjet 5si Printer.
>The illustrator also found the graphic that error'ed out first had some black in it. It was supposed to be all Panatone Reflex Blue M.

This can sometimes also happen when FrameMaker gets to specific EPSs files that have something weird in them.

Something to try next time is, if you cannot print the document, to see if you can create a PDF from it and print that.

--
Steve Rickaby			   <http://www.linkedin.com/in/steverickaby>
WordMongers Ltd                    <http://www.wordmongers.com>