FrameMaker 10 Officially Demonstrated At tekom Conference

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Nov 9 23:21:38 PST 2010

Hi Stuart,

No. RJ Jacquez focused on new features and not on bugs.
Maybe you should ask whether you can join the beta program.
Then you can check this yourself. And you can help make the
next FrameMaker version more stable.

However, Michael Müller-Hillebrand told me that he wrote
an event script which refreshes the screen after each key
press (only when there is a paragraph with space below of
e.g. -20 pt and the next paragraph has space above of -20 pt;
this is sometimes necessary to align a symbol to the following
text; without this refresh the text would be invisible).

Best regards

Winfried