Job Posting Question.

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Nov 12 10:49:21 PST 2010

All,

Please understand that I am not poking the bone at anyone but a valid
question was raised about protocol and the general consensus seems to
be that the answer was to the affirmative. However I think that this
is something the list owner needs to keep an eye on. As I perceive it
to be this list is here primarily for FM support type questions and
discussion but it could just as easily turn into a job finding posting
board. If it starts to turn out that way might I suggest that a new
list is created specifically for those that want to advertise their
services or that they are looking for services. In which case I shall
probably avail myself of that opportunity, but not yet.

Alan