PDF bookmarks

Garry Wilson Garry.Wilson at pco.nsw.gov.au
Mon Nov 15 21:01:36 PST 2010

Dear FM users
We are currently using structured FM7.2. Our documents consists of numerous files in a book. We want to put bookmarks in our pdfs but have a problem as our numbers and headings are 2 different elements and styles. Is there any way we can tell FM to combine the 2 into a single line when creating a bookmark in a pdf?
thanks for your assistance
Garry

Garry Wilson
Legislative Systems & Projects Manager
NSW Parliamentary Counsel's Office
Level 23 - AMP Centre                 ) 0417 471 439
50 Bridge Street                         ( 61-2-9321 3333
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia         *garry.wilson at pco.nsw.gov.au ( mailto:*garry.wilson at pco.nsw.gov.au )

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
NSW Parliamentary Counsel's Office.