Mif2go mystifying failure

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Tue Nov 16 13:19:12 PST 2010

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:01:44 -0600 (CST), Nancy Allison
<maker at verizon.net> wrote:

>5. The FrameMaker Console says:
>
>"Mif2Go failed for file: C:\Documents and Settings\nallison\My Documents\M-Series\M4100 Rev L\M4100 Rev L Book\OnlineHelpFiles\1_Intro.htm
>code -1073741819 at: Mon Nov 15 11:35:01 2010"

That's an access error; we'd need the minimum set of files
that causes it (like a book with one one-page chapter) to
duplicate it.  Be sure to include the MIF and log files.

In the meantime, I see that your path has lots of spaces
in it.  That can terminally confuse Frame, especially
where graphics are involved.  You might see if it works
if you set the project up in a path without spaces in it,
as we strongly advocate in many places in the docs.

Otherwise, kindly send us that test case.  Thanks!