Mif2go mystifying failure FOLLOWUP

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Thu Nov 18 06:29:51 PST 2010

Hi, all. I thought you might possibly be interested in what finally worked and what wasn't necessary:

1. I removed the spaces from the name of the directory that contained my FrameMaker source files and subdirectories. None of the subdirectory names contained spaces.

2. I moved the source file directory to C://.

3. I did not remove spaces from graphic file names. My .fm filenames already contained no spaces. (Some graphic files come from way back and were named in all kinds of ways. It would have taken ages to rename them and I hoped it would not be necessary.)

4. I did not move Frame but left it in C://Programs/Adobe/FrameMaker.

The help system generation now works.

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

--Nancy