FM 9 - Odd behavior on opening a document

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Mon Nov 22 13:20:22 PST 2010

Hi,

Usually an opened document appears as a tab(?) on
the bar above the area where open documents
appear. If multiple documents are opened, the
names all appear on the same line (which is what I want).

Since I have run IXGen (indexing tool), this
behavior has changed. On generating a list of
index entries with IXGen, each document opened
was relocated to the bottom of the screen as an
icon(?)...on clicking the icon the document
appeared in the viewing area but with its own
title bar, that I then dragged onto the general
title bar where all of the names of opened documents appeared before.

Now, each document I open has that same behavior.
I have to click the icon, and then drag the
document onto the title bar to put it where I
want all my document names to appear.

Is this clear? Has anyone else seen this? I
cannot find how to return FM to the behavior I want.

Thx for your comments.

Stephen

Stephen O'Brien
Coordonnateur à la documentation / Documentation Coordinator
Rédacteur technique senior / Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Québec (Québec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform (TM)
PolyWorks, la plate-forme logicielle universelle de métrologie 3D (TM)