Inheriting formats when pasting

Andy Kass akass at jaspersoft.com
Fri Nov 26 10:45:15 PST 2010

Thanks for the input so far, I had forgotten about that setting in maker.ini. Mine
was already set (in Program files, not overridden in my User files):

; notice there's no OLE
ClipboardFormatsPriorities=TEXT, EMF, META, DIB, BMP, MIFW, MIF, RTF, UNICODE TEXT

So that appears to work only for external clipboard sources. Maybe there's still
time to fix this in FM10 :-) Please?

Thanks,

  Andy