Workgroup Feature

Claudine Chausson claudine.chausson at sword-fircosoft.com
Wed Oct 6 02:53:25 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm back on this list after a while off it as I'm going to use FrameMaker 9
again.

Here's my question: does anyone here uses the "Workgroup" feature?

We're looking at different ways to handle documentation in a team of three
and that feature is quite appealing. So please share your thoughts on the
subject.

Thanks,

Claudine

Claudine Chausson

Technical writer

Sword FircoSoft

 <http://www.sword-fircosoft.com> www.sword-fircosoft.com

dir  +33 1 44 67 24 83

fax  +33 1 44 67 24 48

e  <mailto:christine.berthome at sword-fircosoft.com>
claudine.chausson at sword-fircosoft.com

 <http://www.sword-group.com> www.sword-group.com

FircoSoft SAS (a company registered in France with registered number 419 637
657 000 34 and whose registered office is at 9, avenue Charles de Gaulle -
69370 St Didier au Mont d'Or, France) is part of the Sword Group of
companies.

This email (and any attachments) is intended for the named recipient(s) and
is private and confidential. If it is not for you, please inform us and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient(s), the use, disclosure,
copying or distribution of any information contained within this email is
prohibited. Messages to and from us may be monitored. If the content is not
about the business of the Sword Group then the message is neither from nor
sanctioned by us.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any
attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for
any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this email or any
attachment.