MS buy Adobe? =O

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Oct 7 14:21:51 PDT 2010

meh.

Adobe has long since joined the ranks of the megapublishers, along
with Microsoft, IBM, et al. I have no emotional tie to their products
anymore. Perhaps if there is also merger of products we might get
improved products from them, but I doubt it. There was squirming too
when Microsoft invested in Apple. I am glad they did, the management
there was not up to the job (excuse the pun).

Alan