Help Tools

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:04:55 PDT 2010

I had a similar issue with a recent WebWorks upgrade which I solved by
calling them: 877-693-2967. It bothered me that that was required but
it got me to where I needed to be. WebWorks changed licensing models
between 9.2 and ePublisher and that might be an issue but it could be
easily solved with a call.