Help Tools

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:20:04 PDT 2010

Don't be so hasty and judgmental. WebWorks is a fine company with an
excellent product. They have a Yahoo group (I think it's called ePub)
that you can post your question to. Or call them, they will help you.

If nothing else, send an email to Ben Allums, allums at webworks.com, I
think. I've had a lot of great experiences with them. Don't abandon
them because of this.