Is there an easier way?

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Tue Oct 19 07:16:29 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

This may be a procedural question. I write my manual (approx. 400 pages)
using Frame 7.2. It includes lots of screenshots and cross references.
To create my Help (.chm using ePublisher Pro), I make a copy of the
entire book folder, strip out most of the screenshots, and have to
change the cross reference format from Heading and Page to just Heading.

I have 2 questions:

1)    Is there an easier way to change the cross reference format
(perhaps globally), and

2)    Is there a way I can change the files the cross references
reference from the original book to the Frame Help files?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to make this easier and less
labor intensive?

Thank you,

David Millis