Graphics average weight

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:21:27 PDT 2010

I'm sorry, but you are either remembering incorrectly or incorrectly stating what you remember.

Referencing graphics rather than copying them into FrameMaker makes a big difference in the size of the FrameMaker source files, but has _no_ effect on the size of the PDF file that is produced as a deliverable. For the same set of graphic images, the PDF file size is the same regardless of copying vs. pasting.

-Fred Ridder