Yoicks! Need to clean up very crufty Frame files

Andy Lewis andylewis0 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 06:19:30 PDT 2010

Hi Tori,

Don't panic! There are a number of excellent FrameMaker plug-ins that can
help you automate much of the process, such as TemplateMapper by CudSpan
(for which we are an official reseller), Clean Import by EZTools, and
ImportFormatsSpecial by Rick Quatro at Carmen Publishing. All offer slightly
different functionality, so you'll need to assess exactly what it is you are
aiming for.

FrameScript may also be useful to you.

My company iG5 Authoring Tools also specializes in this kind of work, so
feel free to contact me offline for a chat about what you need.

Best wishes,
Andy Lewis

iG5 Authoring Tools
+972 54 4605708