Validate FrameMaker message URL links

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Oct 28 08:35:42 PDT 2010

Hello Framers,

I am developing a script that will go through all of the message URL
Hypertext links in a document or book and validate them. It will actually
"try" each link to make sure they point to a valid URL. A hyperlinked log
file will be created for any invalid links, so you can easily get the
problem markers.

The script will require FrameScript and MSXML 4.0 or higher (Microsoft's
free XML parser). If I have enough interest, I can get the cost down to
around $100. Please contact me offlist if you are interested. Please let me
know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com