[OT] Adobe's pricing policy

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Oct 28 16:33:37 PDT 2010

Sorry, I misspoke - not Nov 1.

Maybe Adobe has not formally announced anything, but according to Amazon, it is a Dec 1 release date:

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65083161-Acrobat-X-Professional/dp/B0046DH8PC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288308342&sr=8-1

Given that Adobe is offering "free shipping" from Oct 17 through Nov 30 (from the e-mail I received directly from Adobe on Oct 18) - that Dec 1 date *seems* consistent to previous similar offers.