Tips for reinstalling FrameMaker on a new computer

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Sun Sep 5 01:50:40 PDT 2010

Hi,
after many years I will be received a new laptop (actually not new, but new for me). I have to reinstall FrameMaker, and everything I added on or configured to it. I of course customized FrameMaker, and added various add-ons to it. The version I have of FrameMaker is 7.2.  in addition I have Acrobat 7  (as well as Mif2Go)
Do people have tips to make this process as smooth as possible for me?

I do not think I remember everything I did to FrameMaker to make it “just right”. So any tips will be welcome (I probably added some patches at some point)

What is first Acrobat or Frame?

As far as I know I am staying with XP.

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer