Frame 7 documentation

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 12:02:44 PDT 2010

Isn't Cynthia looking for the Adobe user guide? The book you referred her to is excellent, but it's an aftermarket reference written by Sarah O'Keefe and Sheila Loring.

To the best of my knowledge, Adobe only provided the 7.x user guide in hard copy. Newer versions of FrameMaker come with a PDF version of the user guide (a 32 MB file for FM8), but the 7.x generation's electronic documentation was in HTML form.

-Fred Ridder