PDF Distribution: Packaging with Product versus Internet Access

Neeraj Jain neerajjain8 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 01:03:49 PDT 2010

Pat,

This seems to be a very good move by your client. I definitely feel that the
audience would prefer to read online documents rather than flipping pages of the
printed manual.

If the buyer requests it, it will be provided. Cool!

Had there been a formula for success, it would have been stolen long back

Regards,
NJ
http://www.neerajjain8.com