Aligning top rows of 2 column table

George, Brenda (CAI) BGeorge at federatedinv.com
Wed Sep 15 04:14:13 PDT 2010

Thanks for theinfo

From: Yves Barbion [mailto:yves.barbion at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:03 AM
To: Rick Quatro
Cc: George, Brenda (CAI); framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Aligning top rows of 2 column table

Hi Rick

One small but important detail: if you set the Space Below Pgf to -2pt, you also have to change the Default Font size of that paragraph to 2 pt. It will not work if the font size is larger than 2 pt. I also see that the Space Below Pgf value changes automatically if you change the font size afterwards. So, the order should be:

1. In the Paragraph Designer, set the Default Font Size to 2 pt.
2. Set the Space Below Pgf to -2 pt.
3. In the Table Designer, set Space Above to -2 pt.

You may also want to create a dedicated paragraph format for "anchor paragraphs", for example a format called "z_anchor". I also give this z_anchor "variable" (non-fixed) line spacing because I also use it for anchored frames.

Cheers

Yves