Books and List of...

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Sep 21 12:04:08 PDT 2010

Thanks Rick.

There could end up being 20 or more drawings so using Exclude might lead to errors as it relies on memory rather than a defined process handled by the software.

I've already created and released a set of user manuals with the wrong cover image (I rely on memory to copy in the correct Cover file), so I'm thinking *my* memory isn't the best option here.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127