Invisible numbers in PDF

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Sep 21 06:48:13 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who responded. I've discovered that there are several
ways to get those numbers in my PDF bookmarks, but I'd like to stick to
what I have for now so that the template for this manual is the same as
all the other manuals.

The trophy goes to Rick Quatro for figuring out that I was printing to
PDF with the "Spot Color As Black/White" option turned on. If I uncheck
that box, my invisible numbers really are invisible.

Now I know that print options are saved with the book file, and I'll be
more careful about re-using old book files. Thank you, Rick!

Fei Min