Multiple Page Sizes in FM Files > PDF

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Thu Sep 23 12:34:26 PDT 2010

Hi, Alison,

I have best luck with this when I print the book as individual files.
Then my letter-sized documents and tabloid-sized documents consistently
distill correctly for my chapters or sub-chapters. It's only a few more
moments to combine the files back into a single PDF using the Combine
command in Acrobat.

HTH,
Jim